What I’m excited about:
1. Matching faces and names
2. Hanging out with my homies
3. Not having to cook for four days
4. LEARNING, LEARNING, LEARNING
5. LISTENING, LISTENING, LISTENING
6. Meeting my critiquers!
and, certainly, this is so important it doesn’t need a number: Prayfully listening for God’s direction
What I’m just a teeny, tiny bit nervous about:
1. Actually meeting the agent and editor I’ve been waiting to meet!
2. Clothes? or the lack thereof (I’m going to be wearing clothes, of course; I’m just not sure if I have THE clothes I need)
3. Opening my mouth before my brain is functioning
4. Encountering intestinal problems during a meal