Christian Women Online in conjunction with Art Bookbindery is sponsoring the “Her Life Reflected,” writing contest. We are looking for stories that illustrate how your mother, or a mother that you know has reflected the heart of God in her life.
Our panel of judges will choose only one winner, and that winner’s name will be published along with her essay in the May 2007 issue of Christian Women Online–just in time for Mother’s Day.
The contest is open to women aged 18 years and older, who reside in Canada or the United States. Employees of Art Bookbindery and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
Entries must be submitted in Microsoft Word format via email by 11:59 pm central time April 14, 2007.
- $200.00 U.S. from Art Bookbindery
- A photo of Candace Cameron Bure, star of the hit TV series “Full House,” autographed to the winner
- An autographed copy of Barbara Cameron’s book, A Full House of Growing Pains.
- Two autographed copies of Darlene Schacht’s humorous book The Mom Complex ~ one for you, and one for Mom!
- A copy of Yvonne Parks music CD “Only One Love”
- One web page design or blog design (Blogspot only) by Yvonne Parks Design
- A selection of the following books from Allison Bottke:
A Stitch in Time (fiction)
I Can’t Do it All (non-fiction)
God Allows U-Turns for Women (anthology)
God Allows U-Turns for Teens (anthology)
The Official Guidelines
All entries must be 1000 words or less according to Microsoft word count.
We will not accept entries that have been previously published either in print or online–with the exception of personal blogs.
We limit one entry per person.
All submissions are final. We will not accept replacements or corrections to the original submissions.
All submissions must be written in English.
Christian Women Online reserves the right to print the winning submission online.
All entries must be sent as a Microsoft Word attachment via email to:
The submissions must include the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Street address
- Postal code
- Area code and phone number
- Title of submission
- A short bio about yourself
- A line reading, “I have read and understand the contest guidelines.”
We will not accept submissions in paper form.
The contest is open to women aged 18 years and older.
The deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm central standard time, April 14, 2007.
We do not require an entry fee.
Only one winner will be chosen.
All information including email addresses
will be kept confidential by CWO
All applicants will receive a letter of confirmation within a few days of submission, confirming that CWO has received your submission.