(back to blog-land after school. . . )
A palindrome is a word or phrase that reads the same, if it’s turned back-to-front. The names Bob, Eve, and Otto are all palindromes. So’s the name of the pop group Abba. Try to identify palindromic words from the following clues. Good luck!
Example: Part of the body
2. A young dog
4. Word for addressing a lady
5. An Eskimo canoe
6. A system for detecting aircraft, ships, etc.
7. An action
8. Pieces of music for one person
9. Grass that grows on the seashore
10. In music, half a semibreve